Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Blushes - Day 1

Hi Guys!

So as you can tell by the title this blog post is not only about blushes but I have decided to attempt blogmas again!! 

I am so excited that it's the first of December! I have been waiting for this day for weeks!! Now I can finally be festive and it's perfectly acceptable! 

Anyway enough about Christmas, by the end of the month you'll be fed up with Christmas chat! 

I decided to show you the four different blushes which I own and do mini reviews about them as I feel I have been lacking with beauty posts recently.


From left to right, the first is a blush and highlight stick by KIKO, the second is a velvet touch creamy blush also from KIKO and the next is an MUA powder blush and the last is a MUA mixed blush. 


This blush is great for when you are in a rush it's a subtle blush so if your rushing around and don't blend it properly it doesn't matter that much and the highlighter is brilliant as you can basically draw lines on your face and have flawless make up! 


This next blush is a bright blush but when 
blended in gives you a nice and natural warm glow. KIKO is really winning with blushes at the moment, if you haven't already joined the KIKO hype please go and rest some of their makeup. It's reasonably priced and great quality! 


This next one is defiantly a bit worn but it's too much of a good product to leave out. This I use when I want a really blush look rather than bronzed as it is really bright and pigmented, defo not one to use if your in a rush and don't have time to work with it. 



This next blush is fairly new to my make up collection; I haven't really used it enough to comment on it yet however I love the concept of it and as it is MUA it is dirt cheap! 

What blushes do you use? Any recommendations? I normally go for a more bronzed look but really want to branch out a bit! 

Happy 1st December 

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment