Thursday 31 December 2015

Thoughts for Thursday - New Year!

Hi Guys,

Well this is quite an easy Thoughts for Thursday post as it is New Years Eveeee!

I always get excited on New Years Eve not because I'm doing anything remotely special or going out and getting drunk (I am super boring sorry) but because it feels like a fresh start! For someone who is as organised and loves structure like me, New Years is literally great.

So today not only should you be looking forward and making resolutions to try your best to stick to and goals to achieve in the New Year, I also want you too look back at the year and reflect on all of the things that have made this year for you. I can almost guarentee that argument you had won't even matter and when that dress didn't fit or didn't look as nice as you wanted it too won't even matter!!
I know looking back that I don't even care about any of that I just see an incredible year which I've just had! 

I have put together a couple of collages of my year! Honestly cannot thank 2015 enough for making all my dreams come true!



Time to get ready and welcome in 2015! 

Happy New Year bloggers and blog readers!

Love Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment