Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Saturday 5th December

Hi Guys,

As I said today is another chatty blog post! 

(I don't look amused do I? Promise I was having fun!!)

I have had such a good day today oh my god! So as Christmas is fast approaching we decided to get right into the Christmas spirit with something we do every year - HARRODDDDS! It seriously is the most magical place ever. 
The tubes were absolutely packed so we walked from Green Park which wasn't actually that far.
We spent hours in Harrods (easily done) leaving with only a birthday present for Andys mum! 


The obviously as we were so close to Hyde Park we may as well pop into Winter Wonderland. (We were only there two weeks ago but when in London you must) Churros!! Is all I can say! I am so in love with Churros and mulled wine!


Christmas really is my most favourite time of the year! I wish it was Christmas time all year round! 
I only fall with Christmas shopping!! I mean maybe it's because I love to spoil people too much but I get people most of their gift and then I'm stuck! For example my brother is done, he's the easiest anything branded and he's happy! My mum has a couple of CD's she has asked for but obviously i want to get her something else!& I have bought dad and Cam a virgin experience day to do together...no what?! Or am I going to OTT?! 

As for Andy and all my friends, I have no idea!! 

Anyway! Thanks for reading, leave me a comment with your favourite things about Christmas! 

Speak soon!

Love Em X 



No comments:

Post a Comment