Sunday 27 December 2015

New Year New Blog...?

Hi Guys!

Next year I have decided to throw myself into everything I possibly can, I no longer want to think of myself as having "no hobbies" or when getting asked what I do in my spare time "not a lot" I want to be able to say I have a blog that I am so proud of check it out, I ski, I take dance classes, go to bootcamp, read a lot, travel a lot... You get what I mean but what's most relevant to you is my blog... 

So here's how it's going to work sisters**imagine the sass emoji** (& brothers if there's any of you!) 

I have a plan... ( That's a very scary concept for me!!)

So rather than just posting as and when like I do now I am scheduling!! (Ooooh)

Every Thursday I want to really throw myself into my Thoughts for Thursday feature which I have done one segment of before... Just the one haha! 

I also want to upload one Beauty and 1 lifestyle post a week... Maybe Monday's and Wednesday's and then Thoughts for Thursday on a Thursday?

Theeeeeeen I also want to do a My Top 5 post once a month on either beauty, lifestyle or whatever I have a Top 5 of to write about!

Then if I have survived all of them posts I can do special extra posts and they will go up as and when I feel like it:-)

Soooo this was just so you're all updated on what I plan to do so no one leaves me! If you have any requests or suggestions let me know in the comments below! Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas! I am going to leave below a quote which I found on Pinterest which really inspired me xx


Love Em X 

Instagram/Twitter - Emrosee_x 

Come and say hello xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment