Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Friday 4th December!

Ooooh hey guys!!

Look at me four blog posts in four days, now this is exciting! I am so determined to make this Blogmas actually work! 

As promised today is a chatty blog post as I have travelled down to London straight after work to spend the weekend with Andy.  If you didn't already know although Andy lives in the same town as me he is currently at university in London so if he's not home and it's been a couple of weeks I come and stay for the weekend!

So straight after work Dad kindly offered to drive me down so I didn't have to get on the train! (win win win win)

Andy had told me earlier in the week that he wasn't feeling Christmassy and I get that living alone away from home with the run up to Christmas must be strange. So me being me who absolutely adores Christmas have sorted him right out! 

He now has a mini Christmas tree, an advent calendar and a Christmas card! I also bought a bottle of Bucks Fizz because that is super Christmassy! So tonight we have had our own little Christmas 3 weeks early :) 

Oh and he had mince pies here!! How sweet so we really are extremely festive this weekend. 

Apart from that we haven't really done anything tonight, I always struggle with it being a Friday and I get up at 6am to who to work all day and by the time I get here I am super tired so I think it's a film and snuggles for us tonight! In true Christmas style :)



I have a few really exciting blog posts to come but I am warning you that until Sunday the 7th they may just be chatty day in the life posts as I am away from home!

Hope you've all had a lovely day and are feeling Christmassy! Only 21 days to go! 


Love Em X 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment