Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - December 2nd 2015

Hi Guys,

Today's post is more of a chatty post, I'm going to try and mix it up so we don't get bored! 

So today I got up and opened my milky bar advent calendar and I really couldn't work out what the chocolate was meant to be... it just looks like a penis!! If you follow my Instagram you will already have seen this if not I've added the picture below! Haha it did make my morning a bit easier, love a good giggle!

I then drove to work with Micheal Bublès Christmas album on, I'm really going with the whole Christmassy theme!! 

Work was fine, was over before I knew it which was great! Then when I got home operation Christmas decorations started! 

The tree is up and secured to the curtain pole so no kittens can attack it and pull it over and it's looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

I don't have any photos yet as my coloured lights have stopped working!!! Which is so annoying! But here's pictures of me doing it because I am shameless! 



Hahaha opps!! As much as I have had so much fun putting up the Christmas tree I wish Andy was here to do it with me, none of my family are particularly bothered about the Christmas tree and although he was around last Christmas this is our first official Christmas together! But I'm sure we will have many more to put the Christmas tree up together!

I am trying to post at least one festive photo on Instagram a day this month so if you want to follow me and keep up to date I am @emrosee_x or use the hashtag #driftingrosepetal xx


Are your Christmas decs up yet? Send me across pictures to inspire me. 

Snapchat - Emrosee_x 

Love Em X



No comments:

Post a Comment