Monday 16 November 2015

Life Update

 Hi guys,

Oh my god where has November gone? It's flying by!! I feel like this whole year has just disappeared in front of me! Although looking back I have done so so much! 

As I said a few blog posts back when I changed my blog name I've decided to make this a beauty and lifestyle blog as I quite like having a sort of online diary! 

So here's a little life update for you :) 

I went to a Disney themed firework show this month which was so nice! We met a few friends and had a lovely time! 


I also made a cake for my works Bake off! It came fourth out of 10 which I am pretty chuffed about!! My theme was bonfire and fireworks so... 

This was my cake!

I have also fallen head over heals for Autumn/Winter fashion! I mean hooded furry capes!!! So have a shameless selfie of me in my winter gear! I am going to do a 5 winter outfits post but I want to wait until I'm in London this weekend to get more Christmassy photos!

I also had my nails done yesterday and I cannot tell you how much I love my mermaid nails!! 

They glitter cool colours but obviously it's hard to see in a photo!

So far nothing else exciting has happened yet in November! Although I'm off next week to London for my Christmas London weekend with A which I am so excited for :) 

That's what I've been up to this November what have you done? 

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day :)

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment