Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas - Friday 18th December 2015

'Being that badass heartless mother f**ker who doesn't care what anyone thinks'

If this blog had a title that's what it would be. 

I have had such a good today but then suddenly one thing has just really really annoyed me and it's all I can think about! I really try not to swear and get all deep and meaningful on my blog as well nobody is interested in a foul mouth moaner. Let's be honest. 

So rather than this being a blog post dwelling on how bloody pissed of I am it's more of a if your feeling the same here's some tips on how to pick yourself up and be that sassy bitch which you know you are... Don't pretend you don't have one!! 

First of all, find what's pissing you off! Is it that important? Who cares what some idiot thinks? Who cares if something didn't go your way today. 

Tomorrow was created for a reason, so that any shit that happened today can be sorted! Some prick pissed you off insulted you or let you down? Cut them off! You don't need that negativity in your life. Their opinion shouldn't matter to you.
Something didn't work out for you? Tomorrow is the day you start taking steps to achieve whatever you couldn't today! 

Don't dwell on it!!! 

I am guilty of this and it's so hard not to but you need to just let it go, trust me you'll feel so much better so just fucking it off. As my very chavy brother would say.. 'Dead it' and it's so true! Why waste your time on losers! 

Play some sassy bitch music!

This always makes me feel so much better! My favourites at the moment...

Justin Bieber - Love yourself - not so much sassy bitch but it helps

Anything Kanye!! Stronger, no church in the wild are my go to's

Grace - you don't own me

Nicki minaj? Beyoncé? Girl you go this!

Nobody can fix your problems you have to take charge of your life!! 

I know it seems scary if your at school or young but trust me as soon as you get older.. 

If you don't like something why the fuck would you waste your life on/with it? Your worth so much more than that! 

You need to know when enough is enough and when you need to take charge and sort your own life out! The only person who can make YOU happy is YOU. 

Most of the time if people are being dicks it's because they're jealous of you or are intimidated by you. Embrace the hate baby!!

Take pride in being you, encourage others and don't give a fuck what people think of you!

Make decisions for your life - failed a test? Don't want to go to uni? Want to go uni? 

Only you can help? If it's going to get you to where you want to be put aside your hate and pride and get on with it!

Hahaha so this has been super rantish! It's how I sort myself out guys so bear with haha, let me know how you get yourself out a bad mood!

Tomorrow will be a festive post! & I can't wait. 

Love you bye haha

E x




No comments:

Post a Comment