Tuesday 15 December 2015

Reviving Blogmas 2015 6th-18th December

Hi Guys! 

So shock, I have had an absolutely rubbish week which has meant my Blogmas has just failed! I am so gutted but I am going to try and make it till Christmas from now!

Not much has happened this week! Work as usual and then I went to our team Christmas meal which was so so so so so much fun! I wish I could have taken more photos! It was a great evening though! I had a two course Christmas meal surrounded by such great people! 

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen my secret Santa gift I received! 

I went to the German Christmas market in Birmingham this weekend with my best friend too! Wish defiantly got me in the Christmas spirit and ... I've finally finished my Christmas shopping!!!! 

My work Christmas party was this weekend too! I would put pictures up but I don't know whether people would want their pictures scattered across my blog but honestly it was amazing and I couldn't be happier!

What's also made the past week great for me is that it is now only 2 days until Andy is home for Christmas!!! Yay!!

So yeah, that's been Blogmas for the past few days which I missed!! I'm going to try and keep up with it from now until Christmas! (Try! Don't quote me on it haha)

Love Em X

Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter - Emrosee_x 

No comments:

Post a Comment