Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Party Beauty Essentials!





Hi Guys!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently! My internet has been super slow and there was  no way I could have uploaded blog posts! Or at least composed them and then posted so I have a huge backlog of posts which was meant to be for my blogmas daily posts. Think i'm going to post this and then afterwards make an update video explaining whats going on with blogmas and what not!

Anywayyyyyyyyy lets get into the blog post!! This weekend I have my work Christmas party and then i'm meeting loads of friends from summer so all I can think about is what make up look i'm going to go for! So if you have a Christmas party coming up or a you just want to do some Christmassy make up looks then these are what I think are must haves for a Christmassy make up look!

First, is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I bought this when it first came out a while ago and I was so excited! It did not disappoint, I wouldn't use this on a daily basis but I love wearing this on a night out,it makes my skin feel great and just improves the general look of your going out make up. 

 
Mine is the 003 one. (Do you like the christmassy themed photos? I got overexcited sorry!)

Next, you're going to need a good foundation and one that isn't super expensive! This is my favorite one. It's the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade light nude. It doesn't look cakey but it gives lots of coverage which is what we need on a big night out!


This next one is just a staple for your everyday make up look. It's the stay matte long lasting pressed powder. I always by it in the shade transparent. Its just great because it just sits nicely on top of your make up and gives it that extra incentive to stay on your face whilst your partying all night.

Ooooh onto the more christmassy make up items. I don't wear eyeshadow on  regular basi, okay basically never only when I go out. These are two examples of brilliant silver sparkly eyeshadows which are an absolute must this festive season! The first is Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr by Eyestudio. This eyeshadow is so pigmented and heavy but it looks amazing!!
     

Next is the L'oreal ColorAppeal in the shade 150 Real Silver. This one is less in your face so to speak than the color tattoo but it's just as good but lighter and more understated than the color tattoo.

I also think that if your like me and love the standard little black dress having a bold statement lip is just what you need. This lipstick is so amazing I love the colour so much, Its the MUA one in shade 1. Such a deep christmassy red. 
    

I should have probably put this one up with the eye make up but hay, let's not dwell on it, i've recently bought this and I am loving it. It's the Maybelline Mater Precise Liquid Eyeliner. I have the super fine tip one and it is amazing, It is so easy to use and gives a great line.


Finally everybody should have this in their make up bag and christmas look... GLITTER POT! This is the body shop 01 Sparkle Pot; Fairy Lights. Its great to put all over your eyeliner or just elegantly up the side of your face.






Thanks for reading! Hope your having a great advent! Leave a comment or contact me on social media.

Love

Emily x

Twitter - Emrosee_x
Instagram - Emrosee_x







No comments:

Post a Comment