Monday 1 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 1 - Hello December

Hey Guys!

IT'S DECEMBER!! I am so excited for Christmas! It being December also marks the start of blogmas!! So hello to my first blogmas post! 

I don't know whether this post is classed as cheating because I would have done this anyway but I've decided it's going to count okay? Okay, brilliant! Let's get started!

Ooooooh December I love you far to much and there is many many things which I am looking forward to this December so my 10 things shouldn't be to hard to come up with! 

1) CHRISTMAS!
Fairly obvious really I mean come on, who doesn't look forward to Christmas! Everything about it makes me warm and fuzzy inside!

2) Decorations
I always love December because having decorations around the house, i find the house is so much more homely, again giving me that warm fuzzy feeling!

3) Shopping Shopping & more Shopping
I mean if you can go shopping at least twice a week for a month in the month leading up till Christmas when can you?
Whether it's a local German market or a big shopping centre I cannot wait to but presents and Christmas outfits!

4) The countdown
I adore the countdown to Christmas, I always count down to Christmas Eve because I love it a lot more than Christmas Day! Family and friends it's just perfect! 

5) Jumpers and Christmas leggings!
Ahhhh this one sums itself up but nothing better than wearing a bit jumper and my amazingly cheesy Christmas leggings!! It's my absolute favourite thing!

6) Christmas songs! 
If I had my way I'd listen to Christmas songs all year round but when it gets to December the 1st it's perfectly acceptable to listen to Christmas songs! All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuu

7) Church
Now believe me I'm not religious but my grandparents are and on Christmas Eve ever since I was little I have gone to church with Gran on Christmas Eve and it's in the most beautiful village and I look forward to it every year!

8) Parties!
Christmas parties and get together a with friends you haven't seen in ages are my favourite things in the whole entire world and if always happens just before Christmas!

9) Happiness
I always find I'm happiest around the festive season and I love making others happy too. Whether that's through just festive cheer or gifts it makes me happy.

10) Finally good food!
Nothing beats a good Christmas dinner and oh my goodness I think Christmas dinner is the best thing about Christmas. Then after when everyone's stuffed and you lounge around watching a movie, that's what makes me happy!

Okay so there it is blogmas day 1, hello December! I am aware of the lack of pictures, they shall be added! Just wanted to get it up! 

Leave me a comment on your favourite christmassy things! Keep an eye out for tomorrow's blogmas day 2!

Emily x

Twitter - Emrosee_x
Instagram - Emrosee_x

No comments:

Post a Comment