Sunday 8 February 2015

Happy New Year from Planet Emily!?

Hi Guys,

Happy New Year!! This is coming from planet Emily where apparently it has only just turned New Year...

I know, I know I have a lot of explaining to do!! After blogmas being the biggest fail in the history of all blogmas fails I lost a lot of motivation with my blog, which is super annoying!! December into January just flew by! I kept telling myself I must make some New Years resolutions and begin a fresh for 2015 and I have kept telling myself that because in my world it feels like it should still be the begining of January however it is actually the 9th Feb!! This year is just flying already!

So this is a massive Happy New Year from me to you!! How's your year been so far? Broken any New Years resolutions yet or have you been super good and kept them all?



I decided I wanted to try being vegan for a month, I did not realise how hard it was!! I am so determined to do a whole month at some point this year but I really need to be more organised because becoming vegan requires a lot of planning. I did two weeks of strict vegan and then cheese started to sneak back into my life, although even now I still don't eat a lot of meat compared to what I used to. So that's a challenge which I want to do at some point this year, but fully so expect maybe a vegan diary blog post collection, I feel like it would quite interesting? Let me know.

I've been to Bournemouth for a long weekend! Any of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know that I wanted to visit more places in the UK last year so this year I have carried that resolution over and so far so good! I would defo recommend Bournemouth! Super lovely.

I booked a holiday with my best friend to IBIZA! This isn't till July but I am so excited!! 149 days to go! 

So there you have it! Happy New Year to you and this is the end of my first blog post of 2015! It's been a little update really hasn't it? 

I've decided that I really want to make something of my blog this year so watch this space! Any blog post ideas or reviews you would like more to do please leave a comment below!

Thanks for reading!

Emily x

Twitter - Emrosee_x
Instagram - Emrosee_x
Snapchat - Emrosee_x

No comments:

Post a Comment