Tuesday 2 December 2014

ERM OH OPPS -BLOGMAS DAY TWO

Okay... Right...Urm...

So I agreed to do blogmas, I told myself that I could do it and that I was going to be motivated and determined enough to do it. It's the 2nd of December and I've broken my plan, which I did end up making, and I very nearly didn't post tonight. 
This post isn't your traditional post I am well aware but it's a post okay?
I got a bit carried away tonight and now it's 10oclock, I'm shattered and still have no blog post for you.

Let me break it down, I work everyday till 5 and don't get home till 6. I can't use my phone at work which is so annoying, which means I can't sneakily prepares posts & then I get home have dinner. Then tonight I decided it was a good idea to go to MK Shopping Centre and spend far to much money in mainly primark! You can see why I am having a wobble and it's only day two yesssss? Please forgive me!! Tomorrow's will be great I promise!

Would you like to see my primark haul? I picked up some super christmassy items and a mix if accesories and clothing! It's really worth a look if you near one, some great items in at the moment!

Hope you've all had a lovely day, sorry this is a rubbish blog post but we will get through this!! Hahaha!

Love

Emily x

Come say hi!
Twitter - Emrosee_x
Instagram - Emrosee_x



No comments:

Post a Comment