Tuesday 25 November 2014

BLOGMAS

Hi Guys!!

This is my second time writing this the first time I wrote it, I went to look for images and closed the app and forgot to save it :( tres gutted!! But hay! We move on!

You probably already know what this blog post is going to be about but incase you don't I'm going to tell ya! 

I'VE DECIDED TO TAKE PART IN BLOGMAS AND I AM SO SCARED

clear enough? Haha

I decided a while ago that blogmas is something that I wanted to do but now it's becoming official because I'm telling you guys! 

Incase you don't know what blogmas is it is when you post on your blog for the whole of December, starting on the first of December! Oooooh commitment!

I mean I know what your thinking, I'm rubbish at sticking to plans and posting posts on a regular basis but I am so determined to do this!!

I haven't planned out my blogmas like I know some bloggers are, I mean I know some products I want to review and some get the looks I want to do but it's not all planned! I'm going to do some beauty posts, some fashion posts on outfits and specific things I'm loving this winter and of course some lifestyle posts!! Might even attempt a day in the life if I do anything christmassy and exciting that I think you guys would like to see!


Keep your eyes open for that and let me know any suggestions on keeping motivated for blogmas or post suggestions or products that you want me to review!

Thanks for reading! 1 month till Christmas!!

Emily x

Instagram - Emrosee_x
Twitter - Emrosee_x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Blogmas!! I'm doing it too and I'm not sure how I'm going to stick to it!! I feel your pain girl X

    http://www.lipstickandsparkles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you! Good Luck to i'm sure we will be fine!! We can do this x

      Delete