Saturday 10 October 2015

What's in my travel make up bag?

Hi Guys,

Second blog post from me in a week!! I must be sick! 

This year I have travelled about a lot and it has taken me forever to get my travel make up bag up to scratch. I am now in London for a long weekend and I finally feel like I've cracked it. 

This Travel Make Up bag is aimed at staycations and weekends away as when  I am abroad my make up bag is very different as I tend not to wear make up. 

Okay so here is my travel make up bag!


You may have already guessed that not everything will fit in this bag and it is not all make up products but I thought I would include all types of skincare too. 

First up! The make up side of things...


First up are my Zoeva make up brushes which I adore!! A blog post review is coming on those so hold tight on that. They come I a. Massive leather secure bag which I have started using as a travel make up bag. My make up bag varies but the key is to keep it small. 

I have two foundations - 

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow by Benefit in the shade Honey. (Everyday wear)
Chanel Perfection Luminere in the shade 32 beige rose. (Special occasions)

Benefit Porefessional is a staple!!! It is also really handy as they do a travel sized one which is a great addition to your travel make up bag. 

Hello Flawless by Benefit pressed setting powder in the shade Honey. For me a powder over my foundation is necessary however depending on your skin this could be something you leave out saving you space! This also comes with a sponge and brush underneath so if you don't have make up brushes that you love this will save you even more space.

Sleek eyebrow palette in 820 Black as it is now a crime to leave the house with rubbish brows! This also comes with two different shaped brushes and some mini tweezers.

MUA LUXE Whipped Velvet Blush in the shade Rococo which is very pink and packaged really compactly which saves space. I love the whipped texture of this blush!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish soft colour blush in the shade 080 bronze. This is tiny but defo not a blush I use it as a bronzer. 

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in the shade Very Black. Only recently started using this but I am loving it.

Then I have bought 4 lipsticks, two lipgloss (yes the pencil one is infact lipgloss!!) and a lip balm. This is my travel downfall I couldn't condense my love of lipsticks down to two which is probably a good number to take away. 

I have three of the Kate Lipsticks in the shades - 
• shade 30
• shade 05
• shade 107
My KIKO one in the shade 814 (I think)
The first Lipgloss is by Maybelline and in the shade 360 stellar berry. 
The most exciting Lipgloss is pencil shaped from KIKO  in the shade 00

I also have a Calvin Klein Ultimate Edge lipgloss pot in the shade plum

And finally the lip balm, which would live in my handbag is just a baby lips hydrate. 

Next is the other half of my travel make up bag which is more skin care related! 

Simple Kind to Skin hydrating light moisturiser. Such a staple!!! I use this all the time absolutely adore this product. 

My perfume which is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre which is just the most beautiful smelling perfume in the world!

Benefit it's Potent Eye Cream. Again love this product and use it everyday.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. I'm not going to be able to bring my whole face cleansing toning and mousturing products so this one works perfectly. Just make sure you have also bought some cotton pads along too. 

I have also thrown into my bad is the They're real remover by Benefit, benefit are brilliant for giving samples. When I bought my foundation the woman threw in loads of samples and this one is brilliant to take with you to remove eye make up as I like to use something made for eyes so that it is gentle. 

I also bought along a sample of the Benfit face serum which is more of a nice to have than essential but as its small why not!

That concludes what is in my travel make up bag! I finally feel I've got it right although I still think I could condense it down even more than what it is.. 2 foundations, 6 lip products.. You follow my drift!

Do you have any suggestions of products I should try? What's in your make up bag?

Have a great day!

Twitter&Instagram - Emrosee_x

No comments:

Post a Comment