Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween 2015🎃

Hi Guys! 

Happy Halloween! I can't quite believe that it's that time of year all over again but I can honestly say that it is my most favourite time of year ever!

This is more of a chatty post because I really wanted to show you my pumpkins!

Last night my boyfriend and I decided to carve the pumpkins that I had bought earlier in the week now that he is back from uni for the weekend. 

I mean I am super proud of my pumpkin, my boyfriend is an artist so I was expecting mine to be soooo bad in comparison but when you put them together mine looks pretty good too!!

Can you guess who's is who's? 


What are my plans for today? 

Well... I have such a busy day ahead so I decided that I will tell you what I am planning to do and then update you all tomorrow!

So on Monday I am taking part in my works take on Great British Bake Off and I am the first to bake in my team... My theme is fireworks/Guy Fawkes! 

So today I am going to make and decorate the cake ready for Monday and then I am meeting my friends in the evening for dinner at Nandos. 

Then I am going out!!! Obviously it's Halloween!🎃 so I am going to come home and have a lush bath with the below bath bomb or melt or bubble bar I can't remember which it is!

It would be rude not to! Check out my previous post to see all of the festive things I bought from lush!

Then I am going to do my make up and paint my boyfriends face ready for what I hope will be a brilliant night out!! 

Tweet me pictures of your pumpkins or Halloween make up @Emrosee_x I would love to see them!!

See you all tomorrow (if I survive my crazy busy spooky day!!) (I'm sure I will)

Love,

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment