Saturday 3 October 2015

Accidental Lush Christmas Haul!

Hi Guys!


Okay so today, Saturday 3rd October, I went to Lush in my hometown to pick up a few bits and bobs, some of my must have Lush Products.

I walked in and Oh My God!!! I was so excited to see that they have their Christmas and Halloween range out already!!

I had some birthday money to spend so I decided why not stock myself up for the winter!

I definitely did not mean to spend this much but I got carried away! I have listed what I have bought and how much they cost. Some I have had before so can give you a mini review although most I haven't so any you want a review on let me know!



Sooooo let's begin...

The first items I picked up was of course - Snow Fairy Shower Gel 250g and I also bought the 100g The comforter Shower Cream which I have not had before but the Comforter is my favourite bath crumble so it made sense for me to get the shower gel too.

Snow Fairy 250g was £7.95 and The Comforter 100g was £4.95


The next thing that I picked up was the Butter Bear Bath Bomb which I had last year and it melts in your bath and makes your skin really smooth. This was £1.95.

Next in was Star Dust which I haven't used before and I am really excited to! This was £2.95

Next up is the Candy Cane Mountain Bubble bar which smells a lot like The comforter and Snow Fairy which smell similar. This was £2.95

This is the Magic of Christmas Bubble wand, which is similar to the Magic Wand Bubble Bar but this one smells all Christmassy! (Shock!) This was £5.95



This one isn't a Christmas one but it is one that i have been after for a while... Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar. I really enjoy bubble bars and they are such good value for money. This one cost £5.95.


This is my absolute favourite and as soon as it gets near Christmas i have to have it in my bathroom. The Magic Wand Bubble Bar. It smells like snow fairy and the comforter again but is my favourite.. a bubble bar! This was priced at £5;25


Next up is a Halloween one... Sparkly Pumpkin. This one is definitely going to leave you covered in glitter after your bath!! This was priced at £3.65.


The last couple of things that I bought were facemasks, Remember in my last lush review I said I wanted to branch out more in lush?? Well this is me branching out. I bought both the new ones, Rosy Cheeks which is a pale pink colour and Don't Look At Me which is bright blue. They were £6.95 each.



So that is the end of my Lush Haul, I would really recommend heading into you're local lush and stocking up for this Winter as the stores get so busy in the run up to Christmas. 
I am heading to the Lush on Oxford Street next week so hopefully I wont blow all my wages... wish me luck!

If you want any of these reviewing let me know in the comments, also what's your fav lush product?

Have a great day

Love Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment