Friday 7 November 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 3 - November Favourites


Hi guys!

November is over already how crazy! Let advent begin! (This coming month is my favourite!!!) So let's talk about all the things I lovvvvvvved about November!

1) Christmas Costa
First things first...ooooooh my god, how yummy are their new ones?! I mean orange hot chocolate! I've made it my mission to get one every Friday morning before work and every Saturday morning!
 
2) Barry M's Autumn nail varnish!!
Now this one I would have never in a million years thought that I would be putting in a favourites video because having used there gelly nail varnishes before, I wasn't impressed! Well opps I take that back, the mustard one is amazing!!! The grey one I bought is also soooo nice! They're really beautiful autumnal colours which makes me extremely happy! I also bought a deep berry purple which I am loving as well but that one isn't gelly! I'm going to do a full blog post on these in the coming weeks so I won't ramble on anymore!

Chai, mustard and berry Cosmo!

3) BOOTS!
Oh my goodness I seemed to have mentioned boots in my past like 8 posts but my oh me and I loving my boots, I bought them from Tesco for £20 thinking they'll do until I can get some more... THEY'RE AMAZING, I don't want anymore. These can be paired with jeans or a dress or a cute skater skirt! Perfect for the Autumn/ Winter months!  They are the most perfect little black ankle boots with a zip on the inside and a gold buckle on on the outside with a lace up front! They're a must have this Autumn/Winter!

4) TV?
Has to be I'm a Celeb surely!!! Ooooh I just love it, makes me very very happy! Jake is my favourite so here is a lovely picture of the man himself because why not!!! Phwoooooar!!


5) Lipgloss
I went on the hunt for a berry toned lip gloss to use over my lipsticks or just on it's own and I've found a great one! I never used to like lipgloss but this one has changed my mind and I love it! Blog post with more details will follow! It's the maybelline coloursensational shine gloss in the shade 360 stellar berry!


Okay so that's it for my November favourites! Hope you've all had a lovely November and enjoyed this favourites, have a great evening! 

Love 

Emily x

Come say hi! Or leave a comment with recommendations!

Twitter&Instagram - Emrosee_x 

No comments:

Post a Comment