Monday 20 July 2015

Introducing Drifting Rose Petal

Hi Guys!

As you may have already noticed I have changed my blog name...ooooooh controversial I know.

I felt like when I created PrettyLittleHighStreetFinds I didn't have much direction with what I wanted to do with my blog and how I wanted to attack this crazy world of blogging!

I feel like now, although I'm still sooooooo bad at posting regularly and maintaining my blog that I know what direction I would ideally like this blog to go in. I have recently bought a new laptop which by the way I am absolutely in love with! (It's an ASUS one and it looks like a mac book but a hell of a lot cheaper!! That's as technical as I get with it all i'm afraid)

I am still working on how best to tackle my Post Education series which I am so desperate to get published before September.

I think although I adore beauty and fashion and this blog post is still centred around my love for beauty blogging however I do think that my blog is going to become more of a lifestyle blog, I am better at writing about lifestyle things and I have more inspiration to create blogs based around life.

I also want to start a series called Thoughts for Thursdays. Which is my take on the lovely SprinkleOfGlitters Motivational Mondays.

So please stay tuned, i know this is again another update blog post but I wanted to update you all.

Thanks for reading, see you soon

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment