Monday 9 March 2015

A Lush Review - Unicorn Horn

Hi Guys!

Following on from my last blog post about Lush's Melting Marshmellow Moment Bath Melt (if you haven't already checked it out then please do!) I decided to tell you all about Unicorn Horn today, and I cannot explain how excited I was to use this and how excited I was to blog about it. It is just soooooooooooooo pretty!! 

Unicorn Horn is again from Lush's Valentines collection, I haven't been in since so some of the products unfortunately are a bit backdated that I will be telling you about. 


I really hope that now you understand my excitement! It is the most beautiful bath thing I have ever ever bought! 

Unicorn horn is actually a bubble bar, which means you pull chunks off or just run it under the hot tap and it creates bubbles, so you can get plenty of baths out of it! 

The colours in it are incredible and the colours run all the way through it. This bubble bar is great for if you need something to brighten up your bathroom and if your having a rubbish day it is sure to relax you and brighten up your life too! 

It leaves your skin feeling great and super soft which is lovely, and it turns your bath a beautiful pinky colour leaving behind trails of sparkles. 

The smell is not super strong again which I like but it smell is an acquired scent I think. It's a mix of Lavender and something very very sweet but somehow it works and I can't get enough of it. 

Although this was only part of our Valentines Collection here in the UK it was launched in Japan about a year ago do hopefully it comes back next year or just for a different occasion which would be ideal. 

Overall rating for this lush product is a definate 5/5. I cannot explain to you how much I love this beautiful bubble bar!

Thanks for reading. 

Any lush recommendations for me? I'd love to hear them!! 

Love

Emily x

Twitter/ Instagram - @Emrosee_x 

No comments:

Post a Comment