Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Alohaaaaaaa!

So it's finally here, it's 2014. I hope you all had a lovely new year! I'm currently in the bath thinking of all the things I hope this year will mean for me and one thing which I want to achieve is this blog and not neglecting it. I started this blog towards the end if 2013 with high hopes for it but I've neglected it and only posted twice. So here I am starting the year off as I mean to go on!!

This year is a big year for me, it's the year which I'm going to turn my life around. (Lame I know I know) So I want to start by thanking you for even reading this blog it does mean a lot to me!

I really want to commit to this blog so I have decided that I will post every Wednesday and Sunday on here for you and I will try my best to stick to it! I'm writing a list if all the products I want to talk about and all the different posts I want to make:-) ooooohy

So I'm going to stop rambling and leave you with a quote I found and really liked. Happy new year, I hope this year treats you well and you achieve everything you want toπŸ’• 

Emily x



Twitter - emrosee_x 

πŸ’›πŸ’›

No comments:

Post a Comment